Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Wish for Hogswatch

Dear Hogfather,

For Hogswatch, I don't want anything for myself this year. All I really want is for the box of goodies to make it to Wolf in Afghanistan at lightening speed. It would be nice if the balaclava I knit for him arrived in time for him to make good use of it.
I made it using leftovers of Eskimo from when I made the wolf jacket. It's so soft that Vova thought it was cashmere.

I guess he could still use it as a hand-puppet, if it's not cold by the time it arrives.

By the way, I found something called 'slow synchro' flash under the manual setting on my camera. It works much better than the nuclear-blast quality of the normal flash.

Here's wishing lots of beans and sausages to all the good boys and girls.

Love,

Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family, may it be an exciting and good year for the three of you

    ReplyDelete